Forget the royal wedding. Live blogs are the big thing today. Just about everyone has one. CNN has its own live blog which incorporates Facebook Connect so viewers can post comments on the live video and updates (nice). Naturally the Guardian also has a live blog (along with tons more). Not to be outdone SA’s own Mail&Guardian also has a live feed.
- Working with importHtml: Part 2 September 15, 2017
- Getting started with data journalism: a video tutorial series September 11, 2017
- Data project: Asbestos in Gauteng schools June 28, 2017
- The beginner’s guide to extracting data from PDFs June 6, 2017
- A mapping toolbox for journalists: 10+ tools worth checking out May 28, 2017