Forget the royal wedding. Live blogs are the big thing today. Just about everyone has one. CNN has its own live blog which incorporates Facebook Connect so viewers can post comments on the live video and updates (nice). Naturally the Guardian also has a live blog (along with tons more). Not to be outdone SA’s own Mail&Guardian also has a live feed.
- Essential tips and tools for beginning data journalism April 4, 2017
- That awkward moment when your competitors use your column to promote their paywall March 1, 2017
- Data Viz: What happens when countries rely on coal to grow their economies? February 23, 2016
- DataViz: Matric 2015 pass rate comparison February 3, 2016
- How a free email newsletter turned a computer programmer into a Newsweek columnist January 16, 2016