Forget the royal wedding. Live blogs are the big thing today. Just about everyone has one. CNN has its own live blog which incorporates Facebook Connect so viewers can post comments on the live video and updates (nice). Naturally the Guardian also has a live blog (along with tons more). Not to be outdone SA’s own Mail&Guardian also has a live feed.
- Media Hack’s Passmark project shortlisted for two global data journalism awards May 4, 2018
- Visualisation: Compare the main topics in the past six State of the Nation Addresses March 5, 2018
- Visualisation: 12 years in South Africa’s schools February 12, 2018
- Tutorial: Extracting data from PDFs with Tabula September 21, 2017
- Working with importHtml: Part 2 September 15, 2017