There is a hill at the bottom of my road. It’s not that long but is steep and I hate it because almost every run I do ends with a hard slog up that damn hill. So this morning I got up and ran it 12 times in a row. Next week I’ll do it again and the week after and the week after that. Eventually I will completely forget that it’s actually a hill. At least that’s the plan.
- Media Hack’s Passmark project shortlisted for two global data journalism awards May 4, 2018
- Visualisation: Compare the main topics in the past six State of the Nation Addresses March 5, 2018
- Visualisation: 12 years in South Africa’s schools February 12, 2018
- Tutorial: Extracting data from PDFs with Tabula September 21, 2017
- Working with importHtml: Part 2 September 15, 2017