There is a hill at the bottom of my road. It’s not that long but is steep and I hate it because almost every run I do ends with a hard slog up that damn hill. So this morning I got up and ran it 12 times in a row. Next week I’ll do it again and the week after and the week after that. Eventually I will completely forget that it’s actually a hill. At least that’s the plan.
- Essential tips and tools for beginning data journalism April 4, 2017
- That awkward moment when your competitors use your column to promote their paywall March 1, 2017
- Data Viz: What happens when countries rely on coal to grow their economies? February 23, 2016
- DataViz: Matric 2015 pass rate comparison February 3, 2016
- How a free email newsletter turned a computer programmer into a Newsweek columnist January 16, 2016