While most of the world watches the Royal Wedding today Kampala in Uganda has erupted. After days of anti-government protests and the seemingly brutal arrest of opposition leaders rioting has broken out in the streets and security and military forces are out in their numbers.
- Visualising the price of petrol May 4, 2017
- Visual storytelling: The story of South Africa’s water May 2, 2017
- Essential tips and tools for beginning data journalism April 4, 2017
- That awkward moment when your competitors use your column to promote their paywall March 1, 2017
- Data Viz: What happens when countries rely on coal to grow their economies? February 23, 2016