Whatever software you’re using, there’s simply no excuse for accepting the defaults and not trying to make your charts look more professional. But where do you start? It’s easy to look at great design and agree that it’s great, but when you’re looking at an Excel default, inspiration is much harder to come by. What do you change first?
- Visualisation: 12 years in South Africa’s schools February 12, 2018
- Tutorial: Extracting data from PDFs with Tabula September 21, 2017
- Working with importHtml: Part 2 September 15, 2017
- Getting started with data journalism: a video tutorial series September 11, 2017
- Data project: Asbestos in Gauteng schools June 28, 2017
Six tricks to make your data visualisations look better
Posted By Alastair Otter