Whatever software you’re using, there’s simply no excuse for accepting the defaults and not trying to make your charts look more professional. But where do you start? It’s easy to look at great design and agree that it’s great, but when you’re looking at an Excel default, inspiration is much harder to come by. What do you change first?
- That awkward moment when your competitors use your column to promote their paywall March 1, 2017
- Data Viz: What happens when countries rely on coal to grow their economies? February 23, 2016
- DataViz: Matric 2015 pass rate comparison February 3, 2016
- How a free email newsletter turned a computer programmer into a Newsweek columnist January 16, 2016
- What NPR learned about social media journalism in 2015 January 15, 2016
Six tricks to make your data visualisations look better
Posted By Alastair Otter