The disruption of television, rise of the podcast and growth of online video are some of the key trends that could mark 2016, digital strategist Nic Newman outlined in his Media, Journalism and Technology Predictions report published today.
- Essential tips and tools for beginning data journalism April 4, 2017
- That awkward moment when your competitors use your column to promote their paywall March 1, 2017
- Data Viz: What happens when countries rely on coal to grow their economies? February 23, 2016
- DataViz: Matric 2015 pass rate comparison February 3, 2016
- How a free email newsletter turned a computer programmer into a Newsweek columnist January 16, 2016
5 digital journalism predictions for 2016
Posted By Alastair Otter