The amount of live video output produced by The Associated Press (AP) increased by 25 per cent last year, to 2,073 live stories and events covered between October and December, compared to 1,605 during the same period in 2014.
- Visualisation: Compare the main topics in the past six State of the Nation Addresses March 5, 2018
- Visualisation: 12 years in South Africa’s schools February 12, 2018
- Tutorial: Extracting data from PDFs with Tabula September 21, 2017
- Working with importHtml: Part 2 September 15, 2017
- Getting started with data journalism: a video tutorial series September 11, 2017
AP experiments with live streams as appetite for video grows
Posted By Alastair Otter