The amount of live video output produced by The Associated Press (AP) increased by 25 per cent last year, to 2,073 live stories and events covered between October and December, compared to 1,605 during the same period in 2014.
- Visualising the price of petrol May 4, 2017
- Visual storytelling: The story of South Africa’s water May 2, 2017
- Essential tips and tools for beginning data journalism April 4, 2017
- That awkward moment when your competitors use your column to promote their paywall March 1, 2017
- Data Viz: What happens when countries rely on coal to grow their economies? February 23, 2016
AP experiments with live streams as appetite for video grows
Posted By Alastair Otter