Despite a successful career in public radio, Alex Blumberg says he never showed any “entrepreneurial spunk.” That was before he and Matt Lieber launched Gimlet, which has attracted at least 4 million monthly listeners and $1.5 million from investors.
- That awkward moment when your competitors use your column to promote their paywall March 1, 2017
- Data Viz: What happens when countries rely on coal to grow their economies? February 23, 2016
- DataViz: Matric 2015 pass rate comparison February 3, 2016
- How a free email newsletter turned a computer programmer into a Newsweek columnist January 16, 2016
- What NPR learned about social media journalism in 2015 January 15, 2016
How to get rich or die podcasting
Posted By Alastair Otter