Whether you think that journalists would be better off learning a little code or not, this list of learning resources for journalists (and other mere mortals) is fantastically comprehensive.
- Data project: Asbestos in Gauteng schools June 28, 2017
- The beginner’s guide to extracting data from PDFs June 6, 2017
- A mapping toolbox for journalists: 10+ tools worth checking out May 28, 2017
- Visualising the price of petrol May 4, 2017
- Visual storytelling: The story of South Africa’s water May 2, 2017
The Journalist’s Learn To Code Resource Guide
Posted By Alastair Otter