NPR’s social media desk looks back at 2015 and shares some of the many lessons it learned over the course of the year. Put some time aside for this because this is a pretty detailed list of lessons.
- Data project: Asbestos in Gauteng schools June 28, 2017
- The beginner’s guide to extracting data from PDFs June 6, 2017
- A mapping toolbox for journalists: 10+ tools worth checking out May 28, 2017
- Visualising the price of petrol May 4, 2017
- Visual storytelling: The story of South Africa’s water May 2, 2017
What NPR learned about social media journalism in 2015
Posted By Alastair Otter