NPR’s social media desk looks back at 2015 and shares some of the many lessons it learned over the course of the year. Put some time aside for this because this is a pretty detailed list of lessons.
- Media Hack’s Passmark project shortlisted for two global data journalism awards May 4, 2018
- Six State of the Nation Addresses compared March 5, 2018
- 12 years in South Africa’s schools February 12, 2018
- Tutorial: Extracting data from PDFs with Tabula September 21, 2017
- Working with importHtml: Part 2 September 15, 2017
What NPR learned about social media journalism in 2015
Posted By Alastair Otter