Earlier this week we released the first in our video tutorial series called “Getting Started with Data Journalism”. In that tutorial we looked at using the importHtml command to import data from a Wikipedia page into a Google Sheet. In this, the second part of the tutorial, we look at some of the things you can do with the data once you’ve imported. We’ll also look at some of the things to watch out for when working with importHtml.
- Working with importHtml: Part 2 September 15, 2017
- Getting started with data journalism: a video tutorial series September 11, 2017
- Data project: Asbestos in Gauteng schools June 28, 2017
- The beginner’s guide to extracting data from PDFs June 6, 2017
- A mapping toolbox for journalists: 10+ tools worth checking out May 28, 2017
Working with importHtml: Part 2
Posted By Alastair Otter