Forget the royal wedding. Live blogs are the big thing today. Just about everyone has one. CNN has its own live blog which incorporates Facebook Connect so viewers can post comments on the live video and updates (nice). Naturally the Guardian also has a live blog (along with tons more). Not to be outdone SA’s own Mail&Guardian also has a live feed.
- Data project: Asbestos in Gauteng schools June 28, 2017
- The beginner’s guide to extracting data from PDFs June 6, 2017
- A mapping toolbox for journalists: 10+ tools worth checking out May 28, 2017
- Visualising the price of petrol May 4, 2017
- Visual storytelling: The story of South Africa’s water May 2, 2017