There is a hill at the bottom of my road. It’s not that long but is steep and I hate it because almost every run I do ends with a hard slog up that damn hill. So this morning I got up and ran it 12 times in a row. Next week I’ll do it again and the week after and the week after that. Eventually I will completely forget that it’s actually a hill. At least that’s the plan.
- Tutorial: Extracting data from PDFs with Tabula September 21, 2017
- Working with importHtml: Part 2 September 15, 2017
- Getting started with data journalism: a video tutorial series September 11, 2017
- Data project: Asbestos in Gauteng schools June 28, 2017
- The beginner’s guide to extracting data from PDFs June 6, 2017