While most of the world watches the Royal Wedding today Kampala in Uganda has erupted. After days of anti-government protests and the seemingly brutal arrest of opposition leaders rioting has broken out in the streets and security and military forces are out in their numbers.
- Data project: Asbestos in Gauteng schools June 28, 2017
- The beginner’s guide to extracting data from PDFs June 6, 2017
- A mapping toolbox for journalists: 10+ tools worth checking out May 28, 2017
- Visualising the price of petrol May 4, 2017
- Visual storytelling: The story of South Africa’s water May 2, 2017