The disruption of television, rise of the podcast and growth of online video are some of the key trends that could mark 2016, digital strategist Nic Newman outlined in his Media, Journalism and Technology Predictions report published today.
- Media Hack’s Passmark project shortlisted for two global data journalism awards May 4, 2018
- Six State of the Nation Addresses compared March 5, 2018
- 12 years in South Africa’s schools February 12, 2018
- Tutorial: Extracting data from PDFs with Tabula September 21, 2017
- Working with importHtml: Part 2 September 15, 2017
5 digital journalism predictions for 2016
Posted By Alastair Otter