The disruption of television, rise of the podcast and growth of online video are some of the key trends that could mark 2016, digital strategist Nic Newman outlined in his Media, Journalism and Technology Predictions report published today.
- Data project: Asbestos in Gauteng schools June 28, 2017
- The beginner’s guide to extracting data from PDFs June 6, 2017
- A mapping toolbox for journalists: 10+ tools worth checking out May 28, 2017
- Visualising the price of petrol May 4, 2017
- Visual storytelling: The story of South Africa’s water May 2, 2017
5 digital journalism predictions for 2016
Posted By Alastair Otter