The disruption of television, rise of the podcast and growth of online video are some of the key trends that could mark 2016, digital strategist Nic Newman outlined in his Media, Journalism and Technology Predictions report published today.
- Tutorial: Extracting data from PDFs with Tabula September 21, 2017
- Working with importHtml: Part 2 September 15, 2017
- Getting started with data journalism: a video tutorial series September 11, 2017
- Data project: Asbestos in Gauteng schools June 28, 2017
- The beginner’s guide to extracting data from PDFs June 6, 2017
5 digital journalism predictions for 2016
Posted By Alastair Otter