Whether you think that journalists would be better off learning a little code or not, this list of learning resources for journalists (and other mere mortals) is fantastically comprehensive.
- Tutorial: Extracting data from PDFs with Tabula September 21, 2017
- Working with importHtml: Part 2 September 15, 2017
- Getting started with data journalism: a video tutorial series September 11, 2017
- Data project: Asbestos in Gauteng schools June 28, 2017
- The beginner’s guide to extracting data from PDFs June 6, 2017
The Journalist’s Learn To Code Resource Guide
Posted By Alastair Otter