Whether you think that journalists would be better off learning a little code or not, this list of learning resources for journalists (and other mere mortals) is fantastically comprehensive.
- Media Hack’s Passmark project shortlisted for two global data journalism awards May 4, 2018
- Six State of the Nation Addresses compared March 5, 2018
- 12 years in South Africa’s schools February 12, 2018
- Tutorial: Extracting data from PDFs with Tabula September 21, 2017
- Working with importHtml: Part 2 September 15, 2017
The Journalist’s Learn To Code Resource Guide
Posted By Alastair Otter