NPR’s social media desk looks back at 2015 and shares some of the many lessons it learned over the course of the year. Put some time aside for this because this is a pretty detailed list of lessons.
- Tutorial: Extracting data from PDFs with Tabula September 21, 2017
- Working with importHtml: Part 2 September 15, 2017
- Getting started with data journalism: a video tutorial series September 11, 2017
- Data project: Asbestos in Gauteng schools June 28, 2017
- The beginner’s guide to extracting data from PDFs June 6, 2017
What NPR learned about social media journalism in 2015
Posted By Alastair Otter